CPAP Equipment Philadelphia
We guide our patients through the entire process of obtaining CPAP equipment in Philadelphia. Our center has extensive experience caring for Philadelphia patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. We recognize that most patients are not familiar with how CPAP equipment is obtained. Here’s how:
After your CPAP test
- We will send your CPAP prescription to a trusted and reliable homecare company. We constantly monitor the care of various companies that provide service to our patients and help select companies that are proven trustworthy and reliable.
- If you have a specific company that you would like to use, we will be happy to send your prescription to them
- We work as your advocate to make sure you get the equipment we recommend and supplies that are needed.
- Some homecare companies provide low-end CPAP machines to increase their profits. We do not agree with this and feel our patients deserve the best care and high-quality CPAP machines. When we order your CPAP equipment, we specify the manufacturer and model of the CPAP unit that is best for you, to make sure you receive a reliable equipment that is best for your care.
If you have a high deductable insurance or no coverage for CPAP
- If you are notified that CPAP is not covered or you have a high co-payment, please call our center
- Sometimes, buying CPAP equipment directly, rather than renting one is more affordable and we can give you assistance with this (such as what type to buy and where to buy it).
AS A WARNING TO ALL PATIENTS WITH OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA…
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT BUYING SUPPLIES FROM SUPPLIERS THAT ADVERTISE ON TELEVISION. From our experience, patients have received masks that are not a good fit, and these companies worsen the care for our patients. Furthermore, they usually do not save the patient any money.
If you have any concerns about your local DME company, please notify us and we will work with you to help you and make sure you can get the care and supplies you need.